HTML Fall Back of the AMP Block
Modified on: Thu, 7 Apr, 2022 at 12:23 AM
Whenever you add an AMP element, you should also edit the HTML fallback version. This would make sure your emails would look perfect even if AMP emails fails to render for some of your contacts.
To do so, toggle to the fallback version. Use the editor to edit the fallback version.
There are specific reasons why AMP failure can happen:
- Your sender domain is not approved for AMP emails by Google/Yahoo.
- Your contacts are not using a supported email client like Google/Yahoo.
- Your contacts are using a native email browser like Outlook, Superhuman, Thunderbird, Samsung email etc.
- Your contact's browser is not updated or using Microsoft Edge.
- Your contacts would have disabled dynamic emails in your email. If they enable it back from settings they would be able to receive AMP emails.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.