How to setup your brand kit in Mailmodo?
Last updated February 6, 2024
Simplify the email creation process with brand kit. This feature allows you to save your brand's assets, ensuring that every new template you create inherits your brand properties, such as logo, colors, fonts, and social media links.
1. Speed up template creation by avoiding manual repetitive work.
2. Reinforce brand recall with templates that are unique to your brand.
3. Ensure everyone follows the brand guidelines.
The rollout of this feature is taking place incrementally. To enable this feature for your account, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. Brand kit will be applied to all new templates created on Mailmodo. Existing templates will not be impacted.
2. Brand kit will be applied to layout templates.
3. Brand lkit will not be applied to use case templates and uploaded templates.
1. Navigate to the templates tab and go to brand kit.
2. We have automatically curated your brand library by pulling information from your website. Click on review and publish or select an individual component.
3. Brand logo- Upload your brand logo for the header and footer section. Whenever you insert a pre made header or footer in your email template, the placeholder logo will be replaced by your brand logo.
4. Typography- Select the default email body font. All new templates will default to this font. You can learn more about fonts here .
Select the mobile and desktop font sizes for H1, H2, H3, H4 and P tag respectively. You can have different font sizes for desktop and mobile corresponding to each tag. For example, P tag can be 16px on mobile devices and 14px on desktop devices.
5. Color palette- Build a color palette with frequently used colors. Every time you open the color picker, these commonly used colors will be readily available.
6. Buttons- Configure different button styles to represent the importance of different actions. Whenever a button is inserted in the template, it would default to the primary button style. You can quickly switch between the button types you have configured as shown below.
7. Social media links- Add links to your social media handles. Whenever a social media element is added in the template, it would default to the selected platforms.
8. Footer text- Personalise the footer with your company's contact information. Whenever a footer is inserted in the template, default address and other information would be replaced by your company's information.
That's it! You are all set to use brand kit and reduce your template creation time!