How to create text only emails in Mailmodo?
Last updated February 8, 2024
Rich text emails can be used when you want to add more visual and formatting elements to your email, beyond plain text. Here are some situations when using rich text emails may be appropriate:
- Marketing and promotional emails: If you are sending out a promotional email, using rich text formatting can help you make the content more visually appealing and help draw attention to important parts of the email.
- Newsletters: If you are sending out a newsletter, using rich text formatting can help you break up the content into sections and make it more readable.
- Invitations and announcements: If you are sending out invitations or announcements, using rich text formatting can help you make the email look more professional and visually appealing.
- Personal emails: If you are sending an email to a friend or family member, using rich text formatting can help you emphasize certain points or add some personality to your message.
- Instructional emails: If you are sending an email with instructions or step-by-step guidance, using rich text formatting can help you organize the information and make it more easily understood.
Use Mailmodo's rich text editor to create simple text only emails.
This feature is available on the following plans . If you want to try this feature on free trial, please reach out to your CSM or send us a message at email@example.com .
|Rich text editor
|Email body alignment
|Email body width
|Fixed width (600px, 700px, 800px)
|Text, image, button, divider, spacer, social, table
|Forms and widgets
|Pre made blocks
The appearance of an email created using Rich Text Editor (RTE) in the recipient's inbox is shown as follows:
Step 1: Go to the templates tab and click on create new template> create text only template
Step 2: Compose your email. You can use various formatting options such as bold, italic, and underlined text, as well as different font styles, sizes, colors, images, hyperlinks, tables, and lists to help organize the information and make your emails more attractive and easier to read.
Step 3: Once done, be sure to check template suggestions. Check the preview and send a test email to see how the template will look in the inbox. Once satisfied, you can use the template in campaigns.
Rich text emails can be used in all the places like journeys, triggered emails, etc.
Have any queries? Reach out to us via the chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .