Open, click, submission rate
Top email clients in use
Engagement by time/day
List growth trend
Sources of incoming contacts
Show/hide blocks in email to send device-specific emails
Show/hide different blocks, forms, content, links, layouts based on the device for a better experience and display different but relevant versions for desktop and mobile users. Eg.: Redirect to App/Play store in mobile and website link in desktop in the email.
Choose from 40+ new fonts in the Editor
Access a variety of fonts for your email design. Create on-brand emails and boost readability with email safe, web safe and web font families. In cases when the font doesn't render, a fallback font will get added.
Enable multi-person Calendly scheduling within email
Team Calendly events is now possible along with existing single-user events. Choose from group, collective and round robin event types from the widget dropdown.
Secure your account with two-factor authentication (2FA)
Bring an additional security layer to your Mailmodo account with two factor authentication. Set it up under ‘Settings’ > ‘My Account’ > ‘Enable 2FA’ button.
Some more updates!
- We've added new bells and whistles to the editor:
- Exporting submissions from the Spin the Wheel widget is now possible
- Plus, maintain a consistent email body font across widgets (only for Star, NPS, Thumbs up and down, Emoji, Chip select, Quiz, Spin the wheel)
- Trigger campaigns to an entire contact list using a single API request with the new list broadcast API.
- New Journey trigger and action alert
- Trigger journey based on list/segment membership for all existing/incoming contacts.
- Remove users from a list, within journey, with the new “remove user” action.
Save time by duplicating segments to create a new segment.
Identified an invalid sender ID or incorrect subject line after sending? Cancel a published campaign asap. If email sending is underway, it can take a few minutes before a complete halt.