Use ‘Remove contact from a list’ as an action to remove contacts in a running journey from any particular list(s).
For example - Use this action to update your pending payment list via events sent to the platform for the contacts whose payment has been done
Key steps -
1. Drag and drop the ‘Remove contact from a list’ card from the left panel.
2. Connect it to the relevant card in the journey.
3. Click on the ‘Remove contact from a list’ card to open the right panel.
4. Select the list in the dropdown from where you wish to remove the contact.
5. Click on the ‘Save’ button to complete the configuration.
The contact will now be removed from the chosen list once it reaches the "Remove contact from a list" level in the journey flow.