Use ‘Add contact to a list’ as an action to add contacts of a running journey into a particular list.
For example - Use this as an action in the webinar registration journey and add customers who have registered for the webinar to a different list.
Key steps -
1. Drag and drop ‘Add contact to a list’ card from the left panel.
2. Connect it to the relevant card in the journey.
3. Click on the ‘Add contact to a list’ card to open the right panel.
4. Select the list in the dropdown.
5. Click on the ‘Save’ button to complete the configuration.
This would mean, whenever the contact reaches the ‘Add contact to a list’ step in the journey, the particular will get added to the selected list.