Use send campaign as an action to send emails to contacts in the journey.
For example - Use this as an action in the sign up event journey to send welcome kit to new customers on your platform.
Key steps -
1. Drag and drop ‘Send campaign’ card from the left panel.
2. Connect it to the relevant card in the journey.
3. Click on the ‘Send campaign’ card to open the right panel.
4. Add campaign name, subject line, pre-header text, from name, reply to email, select template and sender email to set up the campaign.
In cases when the template or subject has personalisation parameters you need to map it in the personalisation popup.
In case the trigger is an occurrence of an event and the personalisations are for event properties, use the same personalisation pop up to select the exact event and map the parameters with the event properties.
5. Click ‘Next’ to map the personalisation in the pop up and review the added campaign details.
6. Once you are satisfied with the review page, click on the ‘Save’ button in the campaign flow to complete the configuration.
This would mean, whenever a contact reaches the ‘send campaign’ step in the journey, an email with the selected template and added details will get triggered.