How to Export Product Reviews to Shopify via Judge.me
Last updated February 14, 2024
Shopify doesn’t have an out of the box solution to display product reviews on your store. An integration with Judge.me allows you to do that. Here’s a simple guide on how to export your collected reviews using the Shopify Product Review widget to make them visible on your store.
2. Create a Mailmodo template from scratch and add a Shopify Product Reviews widget to it. Alternatively, choose an existing template that already includes the widget.
3. Now, click on the gear icon to bring up the list of apps to integrate with.
4. Select Judge.me from the list and click Next.
5. Click Save to complete the integration.
6. Once you do that, Judge.me would start appearing in your list of integrations.
7. After the integration is complete, all the reviews you collect will automatically export to Judge.me and appear on your Shopify Admin.
8. You can test this feature via the Order Fulfilled prebuilt journey. Just make sure to integrate Judge.me to the template in the Product Review campaign first.
9. If needed, you can halt the export of reviews to Judge.me at any time from here.